Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy busy busy

I'm busily trying to finish the layouts for Kate's ABC's of Being Three book so I can give her a copy and give her grandparents a copy for Christmas. Here are some of my recent layouts.


For this layout, I used
The Fall Collection by Kevin and Amanda
Comfort Alpha Stacey’s Scraps
Template by DanosPookie Designs


I used Ma Petite Danseuse by Artistic Leanings. Template by Linz.



I used These Moments by TheresK.
Alpha by Lauraskathi.


Kit is Whistle While You Work by Laurie Scraps and not JUST for chore charts! A couple of elements are also by her and are from Summer Garden. Templates are from Sweet Inspirations-Get Dizzy by Sweet Digi Scraps.

Hope you enjoyed some of my new layouts! You can see my whole gallery at Digishoptalk. http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=12137

No comments: